My Life

Thursday, August 09, 2007

George Clooney

pastedGraphic1.tiff
"The [sexiest man alive] sash you have to wear ... is embarrassing." -George Clooney

"America can't beat anyone anymore." -George Clooney

"I don't believe in happy endings, but I do believe in happy travels, because ultimately, you die at a very young age, or you live long enough to watch your friends die. It's a mean thing, life." -George Clooney

"I don't care. Charlton Heston is the head of the National Rifle Association. He deserves whatever anyone says about him." -George Clooney

"I don't like to share my personal life... it wouldn't be personal if I shared it." -George Clooney

"I was in a bar and I said to a friend, 'You know, we've become those 40-year-old guys we used to look at and say, 'Isn't it sad?'" -George Clooney

"I'm really white trash." -George Clooney

"We moved away from what we were going after which was the al-Qaeda and there's no connection between al-Qaeda and Iraq, which we know, we spent a lot of time trying to prove it and it didn't happen. And we're going to go into a war and we're going to kill a lot of innocent people." -George Clooney

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"You have only a short period of time in your life to make your mark, and I'm there now." -George Clooney

1 Comments:

At 4:51 AM , Blogger Hobbes said...

Cool guy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home