My Life

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Elizabeth Taylor

pastedGraphic3.tiff

"Big girls need big diamonds. " -Elizabeth Taylor

"I adore wearing gems, but not because they are mine. You can't possess radiance, you can only admire it." -Elizabeth Taylor

"I am a very committed wife. And I should be committed too - for being married so many times." -Elizabeth Taylor

"I don't think President Bush is doing anything at all about Aids. In fact, I'm not sure he even knows how to spell Aids." -Elizabeth Taylor

"I feel very adventurous. There are so many doors to be opened, and I'm not afraid to look behind them." -Elizabeth Taylor

"I suppose when they reach a certain age some men are afraid to grow up. It seems the older the men get, the younger their new wives get." -Elizabeth Taylor

"I think I'm finally growing up - and about time." -Elizabeth Taylor

"If someone's dumb enough to offer me a million dollars to make a picture, I'm certainly not dumb enough to turn it down." -Elizabeth Taylor

"You find out who your real friends are when you're involved in a scandal." -Elizabeth Taylor

"I've only slept with men I've been married to. How many women can make that claim?" -Elizabeth Taylor

1 Comments:

At 5:28 PM , Blogger Hobbes said...

I like Liz, except for her wacko defense of Michael Jackson.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home