My Life

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Angelina Jolie

pastedGraphic2.tiff

"Without pain, there would be no suffering, without suffering we would never learn from over mistakes. To make it right, pain and suffering is the key to all windows, without it, there is no way of life." -Angelina Jolie

"Where ever I am I always find myself looking out the window wishing I was somewhere else." -Angelina Jolie

"There's something about death that is comforting. The thought that you could die tomorrow frees you to appreciate your life now." -Angelina Jolie

"Oh, God, I struggle with low self-esteem all the time! I think everyone does. I have so much wrong with me, it's unbelievable! " -Angelina Jolie

"I'm odd looking. Sometimes I think I look like a funny muppet." -Angelina Jolie

"I'm getting a wrinkle above my eyebrow because I just can't stop lifting it, and I love that you know." -Angelina Jolie

1 Comments:

At 1:06 PM , Blogger Hobbes said...

She is an interesting person.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home