My Life

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Cell Phones!

60770.jpg
I HAV 2 get a cell phone!!!!!!!!! i'm gonna die if i don't get 1!!!!!!!!!! and i don't want the stupid firefly kind!!! OMG gross!!!!!!!!!! i need the flipy kind!!!!!! i don't even need a camera phone (although that would b nice) my parent won't give me a cell phone so i think i might hav 2 buy and pay 4 minutes by myself but they don't even want me 2 do that!!!!!!!!! the 1 i would like 2 hav costs only $40 a month!!! i think i might hav 2 get another student 2 convince my parents that i hav enough money 2 buy a cell phone!!!! well i WILL hav 1 by this summer!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 9:26 PM , Blogger Hobbes said...

Poor Mall Diva. You just can't go ON like this!
Mrs. Weirsdo

 
At 7:55 AM , Blogger me said...

I CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED A CELL PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA DIE IF I DON'T GET 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UR EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!! U WON'T EVEN LET ME GET 1 WITH MY OWN MONEY!!!!!!!! OK I CAN UNDERSTAND NOT WANTING 2 PAY 4 1 BUT U WOULDN'T HAV 2 PAY 4 ANYTHING!!!! + I WOULDN'T USE OUR PHONE ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home