My Life

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Tuesday

yesterday was sooooooooo busy!!!! ok first we had 2 wake up at the crack of dawn 2 go 2 my violin lesson!!! so then i had my lesson!!! then we had 2 come all the way back!!!! then i went 2 my bank, and lunch! lunch was pretty good we had it at red lobster! then we went 2 the libary which was pretty boring and then 2 wal*mart 2 get william some boots but we couldn't find any he liked but i got some boots!!!! and then it was art time!!!!! i had 2 draw some snoes!!! it might not seem hard but it was very very very hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so then we came home! then we went out 2 a gross restaurant (i mean really gross) and then it was orchestra!!!!! the 1st violins didn't really do much so it was kinda a free night!!!! so it was a really busy day!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 4:23 AM , Blogger Hobbes said...

ANOTHER story of hardship! Stop! I can't take any more!
Mrs. Weirsdo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home