My Life

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Sleep over!!

On friday my friend come over for a sleep over!!!!!!!!!! We stayed up all knight watching movies, making things and eating!!!!!! The first movie we watched was Mean Girls
meangirls.jpg,
then the Princess Diaries
princess-diaries-01.jpg,
then Clueless
503227.jpg,
then Bend It Like Beckam
0435b.jpg,
then Father of the Bride
fatherofthebride.jpg,
then The Sound of Music
B00005AA0L.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg,
and then Are You Being Served
img3ff5067f5a0d1.jpg
I fell to sleep during are you being served at 9:00 in the morning!!!!!!!! We eat altoids, chips and ice cream!!!!! It was really fun!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 5:05 AM , Blogger Hobbes said...

An over Knight??
You ATE chips, etc.
I'm glad you had fun.
Mrs. Weirsdo

 
At 1:18 PM , Blogger me said...

it was fun!!! i wish i could have u over for a sleep over!!!!! i had lots of fun on all the sleep overs i had with u!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home