My Life

Monday, July 25, 2005

Musical Theatre Performance!

On Saturday I had my musical theatre performance! We sang 4 songs! Commedy Tonighy from A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum, Rainbow Medley with Look to the Rainbow from Finian's Rainbow, Somewhere Over the Rainbow from The Wizard of Oz and Rainbow Connection from the Muppet Movie in it, Matchmaker Matchmaker from Fiddler on the Roof, Together, Wherever We Go from Gypsy!!! The director cut out the part were I had to hold hands with that little boy!!!! I had a solo in Matchmaker Matchmaker! The preformance went ok.

2 Comments:

At 9:59 PM , Blogger Hobbes said...

Well, this really was a comedy tonighy. What stutterer wrote, "Look th-the Rainbow"? And how can I make that Tainbow Connection? Why was it a "preformance"? Does that come before a "performance"?
But seriously, your solo was beautiful.
Mrs. Weirsdo

 
At 7:46 PM , Blogger Hobbes said...

Hey, your link to My Favorite Boys doesn't work on here.
weirsdo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home