My Life

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

stuff

sorry i haven't posted in a while but i've been really busy and i'm like obsessed with myspace so i've been posting on that blog. so anyways check out my icons they're below the survey on my blog. so anways i'm playing in a musical and it's boring now especially since i've memorised what everyone says. i need to eat a lot of sugar during it or i get really sleepy. like last time i eat all these starbursts and a sprite so i was ok. anways like my mom wants me to post on this blog so i'm posting on my blog but now mom is yelling at me so g2g.

5 Comments:

At 8:56 AM , Blogger Hobbes said...

"I ATE all these Starbursts."
WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU THAT YOU CAN'T USE PROPER TENSES?
Your yelling mom.

 
At 6:16 AM , Blogger me said...

see all you ever do is yell at me and tell me how awful i am? you can't even stop when you're on the computer...

 
At 9:07 PM , Blogger Hobbes said...

Everybody has a hobby.
Mom

 
At 6:33 AM , Blogger Elbot said...

Your blog description said to leave a comment so I'm leaving a comment. Your mom's even yelling at me over at Pansifiles, blaming me for all these things I never heard of! If this goes on I'm going to have to stop downloading the Internet each morning!

 
At 4:47 AM , Blogger me said...

Elbot: oh yeah she told me. just don't pay any attention to her, she's just a crabby old lady. and she's jealous 'cause we're both young and happy and bouncy and um yeah.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home